Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jumping Today!!!!

Today is the Day!!! I am feeling good, I ate a huge breakfast, and a big dinner last night (I ate at least three different farm animals!! ) Ha Ha. Experience is definitely a good thing, In the Sydney Olympics I was in great shape but the day of the competition I was so nervous that I didn't eat enough food. My Warm ups were great but then I ran out of gas, I had no energy. Not this time!

I do not jump until 8:50 Pm (thats 11:50 am for you in Arizona) Today I slept in until 10:00Am and I will try and take a nap later today. I am excited to jump and I expect to enjoy every second of it. In the past I have had fun but I think maybe I was so worried about results that it hindered me. My best jumps ever have been when I was relaxed and having fun. I will do the same tonight. I will enjoy the 93,000 spectators watching me.

ok think high thoughts!

-Dominic

2 comments:

The Bryant's said...

Hey Dom! Congrats on making it to Beijing... we're always rooting for you!

Best Wishes!
Tony & Jenn Bryant
(track team Amphi) :-)

Jerry said...

Dominic:

We are super proud of you and tell all of our friends in Peru that our nephew is in the Olympics.

Have a safe trip home.

Jerry & Ana Maria