Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jumping Tomorrow!


The girls have arrived and they are having a good time,  Alexandra is just about over her jet lag, Poor Kristel was up at 3:00 am with a wild little girl.   It seemed for the first two days one child was always asleep when the other was awake,  

Tomorrow I will be jumping in the Stadium (picture above)   I am feeling very good after being sick for two days, I caught a bit of a cold after being caught in the rain and then being cold and wet for a few hours.   Luckily I am feeling better just in time.   

Tonight I did a warm up at the track and saw a lot of the vaulters I know, including Giuseppi Gibiliciso, my former training partner when we lived in Formia.   I also spent some time talking with Vitali, my coach from Formia.  

Today was hot but tonight the weather was perfect, I am hoping for the same conditions tomorrow.  

The height of the bar will be the following: 
16'10"
17'4"
17'10 1/2"
18'2 1/2"
18'6 1/2"
18'10"(Auto Qualifying mark for final)

I expect it to take 18'6 on a first attempt to qualify for the final.  
I know I am capable, lets see what happens!!

1 comment:

ekathb13 said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Good Luck!!!!!Glad the girls made it safe. Send Kristel my love!!!